PREDC is the primary economic development agency serving the municipalities of Kincardine, Arran-Elderslie and Huron-Kinloss.
- One stop shopping for investment inquiries, discovery of municipal assets and infrastructure.
- Developing industrial/commercial land options.
- Attracting new business and foreign direct investment to the area.
- Developing an Innovation Centre to incubate new business.
- Supporting advancement of the natural gas project.
- Partnering with the Chamber of Commerce and the Business Improvement Association to advance business retention and expansion.
- Engaging the business community in strengthening our dynamic business environment.
- Providing training and networking opportunities.
- Providing analysis and reporting for economic Impact studies of tourism events.
- Advancing capacity to develop a local/regional economic development databank.
- Assisting with market research and funding applications.
- Assisting with implementation of the Integrated Community Sustainability Plan.
- Fostering development of local talent through partnerships with education providers and employment agencies.